Browning Deluxe 65T
The Browning Deluxe 65T gun safes are a ProSteel safe from Browning ProSteel Safes. ProSteel has been building safes for Browning for about 40 years. The Deluxe 65T offers reliable security with a heavy-duty 11 gauge steel body. Browning gun safes industry innovation of MAX Locking Bolts (which are 4″ x 1″ thick) provides 12-times more surface area than traditional bolts. This creates a safe that is twice as pry-resistant as a safe with round bolts. Round bolts have been a staple in the gun safe industry for decades, but the rectangular bolts offer more strength and surface area up against the body of the safe for a dramatic increase in pry protection. The cam drive locking system of the Browning Deluxe 65T safes are easy to operate and very smooth. The versatile storage inside the Browning Deluxe 65T safes include the AXIS Adjustable Shelving, DPX Storage System with Scope Saver, and fabric on the ceiling and walls for a luxurious safe that protects your guns and other valuables. The Axis shelving offers an interior that is the most flexible in the industry, giving a multitude of interior options, not only for now but if you needs change in the future. Two of the Axis shelves also have built-in handgun hangers under the shelves. The Browning Deluxe 65T safes also come standard with LED Lighting that comes on when the door opens and goes off automatically when the door is closed. The Browning 65T is a very large safe with the capability to hold up to 65 long guns, one of the largest capacity gun safes in the industry. The DPX storage system for the door is a Browning exclusive and the envy of the entire safe industry. The coolest part of the DPX system is that you have access to so many of your long guns right at the front of the safe and on the door. Talk to one of our safe specialists or read “What is the Best Safe For Me?“. West Coast Safes also offers professional and discreet delivery and installation of your new safe. Browning Prosteel Gun safes DPX Storage System makes the Browning Deluxe 65T safes the most rifle and shotgun friendly safes in the industry. Check out how many more rifles and shotguns a Prosteel Deluxe 65T gun safes can store over a comparably sized competitor’s gun safe.
Browning Deluxe 65T safes Features
The Browning Deluxe 65T safes offer a rugged steel body that is formed and continuously welded for outstanding security and an impressive appearance. The beveled edges on the front of the safe add a touch of style to the safe. Inside-the-door security features include the patented MAX Locking Bolts and our Gear Drive Locking system. The versatile DPX Storage System with Scope Saver (a Browning Gun Safes exclusive) holds up to 30% more guns and makes it fast and convenient to access your long guns and other valuables. The Prestige Safes by Browning Gun Safes also comes standard with an LED Lighting system.
- Fire Rating: 1680 F for 100 minutes
- 11-Gauge Steel Body Thickness with over a 1/4″ steel in the 1-1/16″ Duo Framed door
- (10) 4″ x 1″ MAX Locking Bolts with twice the protection of the industry-standard round bolts
- DPX Door Storage with room for up to 13 long guns on the door alone. There is also room for handguns in the holsters and many other storage pouches for additional items that you don’t want to use up shelf space with.
- deluxe 65T safes Scope Saver for 4 scoped Long Guns, that 4 scoped long gun right on the door, how convenient.
- Axis Adjustable Shelving, absolutely the most flexible interior in the gun safe industry today.
- 8 Colors, Textured Charcoal, several high gloss colors, and several 2 tone color options
- Dimensions 72″ x 56″ x 25.5″ on the body, with an overall depth 30″ with the handle spindles installed and the electrical cord plugged into power the LED lighting, dehumidifier, watch winders, or any other electrical need you may find for inside your safe
- Weight 1295 lbs., not a lightweight by any means, but a properly installed safely should be set in place, leveled for proper door operation, shimmed at corners in the level position to make sure that the safe does not rock corner to corner, and then bolted down to the foundation. Proper bolt down is critical for the long-term security of the safe and your contents.
The Browning Deluxe 65T safes are one of the biggest gun safes in the industry today. If you have the room for this big safe, you just might never need to purchase another safe. Too many people buy a smaller safe than what they need to have long term. In the gun safe industry, the cheapest thing that you can do is buy bigger than you think you currently need. You never double volume and double price in the safe industry. The bigger you buy, the cheaper the safe is, per cubic foot of space. This is true no matter what kind of safe you purchase and no matter what company you purchase your safe from. You don’t typically hear anyone with a safe complain that they bought a safe too big, but we hear all the time from customers that bought too small and now either need another safe or just want to trade in their small safe for a larger one. The Deluxe 65T might just save you from having to buy a bigger safe. And if you do outgrow a safe this size, you can just get another one to sit beside it.